Susan's Birding and Nature Blog
Pleasant Day for Birding
Sifton Bog
After being under the weather with a cold/flu for 5 days, I went to the bog for a walk. I'm not 100%....but will get back into birding slowly. I didn't see any unusual birds. There were Mallards, Canada Geese, Cardinals, Blue Jays, Song Sparrows, Red-bellied Woodpecker, Red-winged Blackbirds, Grackles and American Goldfinches.
 |
| Yellow Water Lily |
Looks like they are all Midland Painted Turtles.
 |
| Swamp Laurel |
Springbank Park
With a short walk at Springbank, there were birds around but with lots of leaves on the trees now, it's harder to get bird photos. I heard Red-eyed Vireos, Warbling Vireos, Baltimore Orioles, Rose-breasted Grosbeaks and Yellow Warblers. There were lots of swallows flying around the river. I took photos of plants today.
 |
| False Solomon's Seal |
 |
| Yellow Violet |
 |
| Turkey-Tail Fungi |
No comments:
Post a Comment