It was another overcast day. I decided to go to the Coves this afternoon. I saw two Great Blue Herons, some Canada Geese and Mallards. I just managed to get photos of the Great Blue Heron today.
A Red-tailed Hawk flew over. Also saw Cardinals, American Goldfinch, Dark-eyed Juncos and a Ring-billed Gull.
Thursday, January 3, 2019, I went to Greenway Park to see if I can find some duck species. It was cold, -2c. There were lots of Mallards along the bank of the river. The Thames is very high and fast moving right now. It was nice to see some Common Goldeneyes moving around and diving for food.
I went to the spot were I usually see Robins. I saw one down by the water.
| Common Merganser (male) |
There were 2 Great Blue Herons which was nice to see. I also saw some Canada Geese and heard a Carolina Wren.
No comments:
Post a Comment