Susan's Birding and Nature Blog

Monday, 28 January 2019

Happenings Last Week - January 23 & 24 and Today January 28

Springbank Park - London, Ontario

It's a bitterly cold day today, windchill -26c, cloudy with light snow.
I didn't stay out birding too long.....not many birds to be seen.  An immature Bald Eagle flew by, there were Mallards, Canada Geese, a Common Merganser and a Common Goldeneye.  I was looking for the drake Wood Duck and still could not find it.  This is my fourth attempt.  I didn't take any photos today.     

Last Week
Springbank Park - Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Today it was pouring rain.  Looking for a drake Wood Duck with no luck.




















Springbank Park - Thursday, January 24, 2019







Greenway Park - Thursday, January 24, 2019 

There were a lot of Common Goldeneyes.  I was trying to take photos of them through branches, etc.  



















No comments:

Post a Comment