Greenway Park - December 24, 2024
I saw a nice variety of ducks today at the river. The weather was milder, 0c and overcast. The snow on the ground was wet and slushy.
 |
| Green-winged Teal |
 |
| Bufflehead |
 |
| Hooded Mergansers |
 |
| Ring-necked Duck |
 |
| Common Goldeneye |
 |
| Common Mergansers |
The Great Blue Herons were high in the trees today. There were 9 of them and one flyover.
December 26, 2024 - I was at Greenway again looking at the ducks and Great Blue Herons.
 |
| Common Mergansers |
 |
| Green-winged Teals |
 |
| Common Goldeneye |
 |
| Bald Eagle - 3rd yr |
 |
| Bald Eagle - Juvenile |
December 28, 2024 - At Greenway again looking at the Great Blue Herons. Today there were 10. I went to the Coves but nothing much there. We actually had some sun today.
No comments:
Post a Comment