Last week, I went to Komoka North. It was a little cooler, overcast with a strong west wind. There were lots of Canada Geese, with a couple of Pied-billed Grebes, some Gadwalls, Ruddy Ducks and Green winged Teals. The four Mute Swans were around. It was really nice to see an Eastern Bluebird, Dark-eyed Juncos, White-throated Sparrows, American Goldfinches, American Tree Sparrows, and a few American Robins.
 |
Ruddy Ducks
|
 |
Canada Geese
|
 |
Mute Swans
|
.JPG) |
| Eastern Bluebird |
At Hyde Park, it was a warm day, part cloud, 16c-19c. Unbelivable weather for November. There was even Clouded Sulphurs flying around.
I saw a nice flyover of a group of Canada Geese, some Mallards, Pied-billed Grebe, Great Blue Heron, Dark-eyed Juncos, Song Sparrows, American Goldfinches, Northern Cardinal, American Tree Sparrows, American Robins, and Blue Jays.
 |
| American Tree Sparrow |
 |
| Song Sparrow |
Yesterday at the Coves, I didn't get any photos of birds but there were three White-tailed Deer around which was very nice to see.
No comments:
Post a Comment