Susan's Birding and Nature Blog
Mid-July Birds and Butterflies
July 9, 2020 - Hyde Park Area, London, Ontario
I have not been out birding since Thursday last week until today (July 13) as it was just too hot and humid. Here are a few photos from last Thursday.
 |
| Little Wood Satyr |
 |
| Familiar Bluet |
 |
| Cabbage White |
 |
| Monarch |
The Butterfly Milkweed is a beautiful plant.
 |
| Butterfly Milkweed |
July 13, 2020 - Hyde Park Area
A very nice day today, 23c, partly cloudy. There was a little breeze...I didn't see many butterflies and no dragonflies.The birds I saw were Great Blue Heron, Turkey Vultures, Barn Swallows, Bank Swallows, Field Sparrow, Song Sparrows, Willow Flycatcher, Yellow Warbler, American Robins, Grackles, and flocks of Starlings.
 |
| Warbling Vireo |
 |
| American Goldfinch |
 |
| Field Sparrow |
 |
| Little Wood Satyr |
 |
| Cabbage White |
 |
| Little Wood Satyr |
 |
| Chicory |
 |
| Staghorn Sumac |
No comments:
Post a Comment