Last week, I decided to go to Fanshawe CA. I have not been there for awhile. It was fairly quiet. At the lake, a raft of Buffleheads...about 80 were together. At the pond, a Great Blue Heron and lots of Mallards. I didn't see anything at the Dam area. At the Tamarack Trail, there were lots of Black-capped Chickadees. I fed them seeds from my hand..they enjoyed the treats. There were Blue Jays, Northern Cardinals, White-breasted Nuthatches and Dark-eyed Juncos.
.JPG) |
| Raft of Buffleheads |
I went to a wetland off Fanshawe Rd. It was kind of quiet there too. There were some Mallards, one Canada Goose, lots of finches flying and feeding on the weed seeds along the walkway. Also, sparrows. It was nice to see a Fox Sparrow!.JPG) |
| Belted Kingfisher |
.JPG) |
| Fox Sparrow |
.JPG) |
| Fox Sparrow |
.JPG) |
| Red-winged Blackbird |
.JPG) |
| American Tree Sparrow |
.JPG) |
| House Finches |
I spotted a butterfly.....Clouded Sulphur Nov 8!
No comments:
Post a Comment