End of March into April 2021
I have been birding around London trying to find some new migrants. Now, one starts to find some birds building nests or finding suitable areas to build a nest.
I found this Canada Goose on the bank of the Thames River on her nest.
The Black-capped Chickadees were doing some house cleaning in a hole of the tree branch. The pair were taking turns going in and out of the hole.
The Ospreys are returning and at this particular Ospreys nest it was occupied by a Canada Goose high in the light standard of a baseball diamond.
A Red-tailed Hawk is flying with nesting material.
| American Robin |
| Dark-eyed Junco |
| Cooper's Hawk |
I am starting to find plants and flowers now. So I will be concentrating on plants along with finding birds.
| Common Snowdrop |
| Mayapple |
No comments:
Post a Comment