Susan's Birding and Nature Blog
Mixture of Stuff in Hyde Park
Hyde Park Drainage Pond, London, Ontario
I went for a walk in the morning as it was going to be a hot day.
(27c, feels like 35c, sunny) I went through the fields for butterflies and walked the trail to see what I can find.
 |
| Familiar Bluet |
 |
| Cabbage White |
 |
| Great Blue Heron |
I'm saying this is the Autumn Meadowhawk.
 |
| Clouded Sulphur |
 |
| New England Aster |
 |
| Northern Leopard Frog |
 |
| Bluet sp |
More dragonfly photos that could be Meadowhawk species.
 |
| Autumn Meadowhawk |
 |
| Monarch |
 |
| Wild Indigo Duskywing |
 |
| Eastern Forktail |
 |
| White-faced Meadowhawk |
 |
| Eastern Tailed-Blue |
Birds I saw today were Canada Geese, Mallards, Turkey Vulture, Ring-billed Gull, Great Blue Heron, Northern Cardinals, Blue Jays, American Robins and Great Egret.
 |
| Great Egret |
No comments:
Post a Comment