Coves - August 21, 2024
At the soccer field, there were 8 Turkey Vultures resting on the light standards.
| Turkey Vulture (Juvenile) |
| Great Egret |
Wonderland Rd S Pond - August 20, 2024
I stopped by the pond to see what was around. At the water area, Ring-billed Gull, Canada Geese, Mallards, Great Egret flyover, Great Blue Heron, lots of House Finches, American Goldfinches, Song Sparrows, Catbird, and Killdeer.
I saw these two birds at Komoka Friday. It has been a long time since I've seen Dowitchers.
| Short-billed Dowitcher |
| Short-billed Dowitcher |
| Sandhill Cranes |
| Traffic jam of Painted Turtles |
Hyde Park Area
The Osprey family are around the nest area, lots of Killdeers, two Green Herons, American Goldfinches, House Finches, Mourning Doves, Eastern Kingbird, Catbird, Baltimore Oriole, Barn Swallows, Belted Kingfisher, Cedar Waxwings, Chimney Swifts, Song Sparrows, Northern Flicker, and American Robins. The only butterfly I saw were Cabbage Whites.
No comments:
Post a Comment