Susan's Birding and Nature Blog
Short Visit to Hyde Park
July 30, 2018 - Hyde Park Drainage Pond and Trail, London, Ontario
I decided to go back to the Hyde Park pond again. It was later in the morning about 10:30am and getting warm 25c. I didn't stay long.
 |
| Sulphur sp. |
 |
| Common Whitetail |
 |
| Halloween Pennant |
(Below) I would not have seen this as I was looking for butterflies but there was a fuss of birds and a larger bird. I watched the larger bird fly onto a distant large tree. I was far away so I tried to take a closer picture.
It's not a clear photo of this Green Heron.
 |
| Green Heron |
Other birds I saw were Song Sparrows, Barn Swallows, Bank Swallows, Great Blue Heron, Turkey Vulture, Robins, Cardinal, Mallards, Field Sparrows, Ring-billed Gull, and Red-winged Blackbirds.
 |
| Monarch |
No comments:
Post a Comment